October 26, 2011

Ship Ahoy!

Over the weekend, my bf and I went down by the ocean side to get some fishing in, and although it was ninety degrees in the valleys, it was a mere fifties at the beach. Even though it was a bit colder than we expected, we still had plenty of fun and Misaki got some snapshots in that have been long overdue. Definitely no complaining here though. It's almost November and temperatures over here are still in the eighties. Got to love sunny So Cal!

FR Nippon Traffic Stoppers Stop Misaki
Redressed in Randall Craig "Ain't Misbehavin'" fashion + Rose Red Yuri hair bow
Hair restyled by me
Location: Dana Point Marina, California
 

4 comments:

  1. Oi! I have a sweater exactly like hers! Pretty scenery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so adorable, I like your style!
    Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

    enter the ZELEB giveaway on my blog!!
    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the second picture it looks liks she's saying, "I can't believe this woman has me out here in the cold." Too funny. If I keep looking at your blog, I am either going to start making handbags, or finally splurge on the few that are on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vanessa, she was thinking exactly that, but was too polite to say anything to me, LOL! You definitely should make some handbags!! After seeing your custom furniture, I have no doubt that you'll make some equally amazing accessories!!

    ReplyDelete