January 13, 2013

A Not So Lonely Day

This weekend my bf and I celebrated out 7 year anniversary (of dating), and he proposed!! :D
So we are now engaged and our special day will be in June! Yay! :)
Dal Dalcomi and Little Dal Lady Vixy were there to witness the whole proposal, and they definitely did not feel lonely!
I haven't done a dolly related video for awhile, so I created one just to commemorate this amazing and fun-filled day!

Dal Dalcomi & Little Dal Lady Vixy
Location: Crystal Cove State Park, Laguna Beach, California
 

8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! Congratulations!!! :)
    I'm sorry I've been a bit of a lurker on your blog and enjoy your pictures without leaving comments (I'm more active of flickr under this same username) but I just had to come out of my lurkdom and congratulate you on the wonderful news! :)
    *Dolly hugs!!*

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm so happy for you. 7 yrs! Way to hang in there. Danielle said if you need help planning the wedding, she can recommend a great wedding planner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Vanessa! I'll be sure to ask Danielle if I need additional tips! :D

      Delete
  3. Both are super cute and so excited for you two!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaah such cuties! and CONGRATS~

    ReplyDelete