February 25, 2013

Dolls For Sale.....

The day has come when I must put up some of my dolls up for sale/adoption. I will be moving soon and I need to make some space! *Sniff Sniff*
So here is a list of the dolls I will be parting ways with. Please send me a message at abarne@gmail.com and leave a comment here to let me know if you are interested in any. I hope they can be adopted into other loving dolly homes! 
You can also get a better view of them on my Flickr.
***Please note that I only ship within the USA.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8109/8508462885_358a059153.jpg 
 From Left to Right:
Dal Fiori
Pullip Paja Regeneration
Dal Hanaayame - NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Pullip Victorique
Dal Kaname Madoka
Dal Milch
Dal Sakura - NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Dal Hina Ichigo Rozen Maiden
Dal Charlotte - NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Pullip Romantic Alice Pink - NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Pullip Souseiseki Rozen Maiden (rewigged) - NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Dal Tweety
Pullip Merl
Pullip Youtsuzu  (rewigged)
Dal Chibi Risa (rewigged and eye color altered)
Dal Dalcomi
Dal Jolie
Dal Dotori - NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Pullip Wonder Woman
Dal Clair (rewigged)
Dal Lunatic Alice

16 comments:

  1. Oh my, such beauties. Sorry that you have to part with them. It's almost like getting rid of your kids. Hopefully they will all find loving homes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, believe me, it was very difficult for me to decide which ones to part with.....!
      *sigh*

      Delete
  2. Hello from Spain: luck with sales. In the future you can buy more dolls. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dal Hanaayame and Pullip Merl are no longer available!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool dolls!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are so cute! Really impressive blog, love your style. If you want check mine and we could follow each other:-)
    Kisses
    Aga

    New posts
    Ethnic sweater trend!
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello from Poland :) My friend would be interested in possibly Dal Lunatic Alice.
    How much would it cost? And whether it is shipping to Europe?
    Regards :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really amazed to see your blog of Pullip doll. I love this doll and recently I have collected this doll at PIJ. I am very happy to get this one :D
    Its really fabulous & gorgeous.
    http://bit.ly/pullips

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi I am interested on dal fiori...will write to u :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, is your Dal Chibi Risa still available?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello!
    Dal Jolie is still available?

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. how much would dal tweety cost?

    ReplyDelete